COWI India Recruitment Drive 2021:-
COWI India hiring candidates for the role of BIM Trainee Buildings for the Chennai, India location. The complete details about COWI India Recruitment Drive 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- COWI India
Job Position:- BIM Trainee Buildings
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Requisition ID:- 36440
Job Posted Date:- 11th May 2021
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:- B. Tech in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical (2020/ 2021 pass out)
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED:-
- Must have B. Tech in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Must have attended and completed courses related to Building design (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Plumbing
- Must have gained knowledge of building design software during studies
- Basic understanding of international building standards and codes is an advantage
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES NEEDED:-
- You have excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- You are a fast learner and ask questions to get things right the first time
- You have a ‘quality first’ mind-set
- You are a team player but can also work independently
- You thrive in an international environment
- Do you want to become an expert in Building Information Modelling (BIM) of Building-Structure & MEP Services? Then join our 3+6 months training program as BIM Trainee in Buildings followed by a full-time position.
TRAINING PROGRAM DETAILS:-
- The training program will run over a 3+6 months period and upon completion, the students will have developed capabilities and competencies enabling them to solve complex 3D/4D/5D modeling tasks on large-scale international building projects.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN TRAINING:-
- Danish and Norwegian design standards and guidelines
- International design standards like Eurocode, BS etc
- BIM software packages and tools including training in Autodesk Revit 2021, Autodesk Navisworks 2020, Solibri, BIM360, Glasshouse and MagiCAD for REVIT MEP Services.
- Dynamo and other plug-ins
- Quantity take-off and clash detection reports
- Quality Management of models and drawings
DURATION OF TRAINING:-
PHASE 1 – THEORETICAL TRAINING SESSIONS (3 MONTHS):
- The selected candidates will go through an internship for 3 months covering theoretical concepts of BIM. During this phase, students will be paid stipend to cover basic costs.
- Upon completion of Phase 1, an individual evaluation of the performance and ability to learn 3D modelling will be conducted and successful students will be offered a full-time employment contract with competitive salary package before entering in Phase 2.
PHASE 2 – PRACTICAL ON THE JOB TRAINING (6 MONTHS):
- In this phase, on-the-job training will take place and the students will be working on our ongoing building design projects together with our experienced engineers and BIM modelers.
- After successful completion of phase 2, your employment will be confirmed, and you will be a member of our international BIM modeling workforce.
- Phase 1 and Phase 2 training will take place in a modern and international open office environment using state-of-the-art software and hardware. Students successfully completing phase 1 of the training program will be offered a BIM training certificate.
HOW TO APPLY:-
- Click on the link below and tell us why you are the right person for this role. COWI India looks forward to receiving your CV and application by 6th June 2021.
COWI India Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register(Only BE/BTech )||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs