Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Credit Suisse hiring candidates for the role of Database & Reporting Developer for the Pune, India location. The complete details about Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Credit Suisse
Job Position:- Database & Reporting Developer
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job schedule:- Full-time (FT)
Job Category:- Technology
Job ID:- 181005
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience:-
You are expected to possess the below:
- Graduation in Engineering or any relevant field required
- A Fresher or up to 1 years of IT Experience
- Knowledge or Experience on database and data warehousing concepts and database concepts SQL will be add-on
- Knowledge on technologies like Business Intelligence/Qlik/Tableau
- Knowledge on Oracle PLSQL will be an advantage
- Knowledge or Experience with Linux/UNIX/SQL
- Knowledge on CI/CD and Devops – Jenkins Pipeline
- Excellent soft skills, including time management
- Flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Experience:- 0-1 years
About Team(Your future colleagues):-
- An opportunity to work and collaborate with an outstanding technology focused team comprised of hardworking employees with diverse and complementary skills working on critical application development.
- The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your responsibilities include:-
CFO Tech IT seeks a Junior Reporting Developer who will partner & collaborate with IT & business partners to develop and deliver the code in an individual capacity.
You will be responsible for:
- participating in requirements gathering
- handling technical designs and walkthroughs, participate in estimation and sizing.
- collaborating with the team to identify and fix technical problems
Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs