Credit Suisse Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Credit Suisse hiring candidates for the role of IT Business Analyst for the Pune, India location. The complete details about Credit Suisse Recruitment Drive 2021 as follows.
Company Name :- Credit Suisse
Job Position:- IT Business Analyst
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job schedule:- Full-time
Job Category:- Technology
Job ID:- 175692
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
You are expected to possess the below:
- Graduation Degree in Technology or any other relevant field required
- MBA in Finance is required
- A Fresher or up to 1 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong data analysis and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written comprehension and communication skills.
- Understanding of software development process, web technology, and database concepts.
- Detail oriented with the ability to build, document and/or follow process flows and requirements.
- Good work ethic, highly driven and self-motivated.
- Knowledge / Experience in SQL, Excel, Agile methodology, data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) as well as Visio, Power Point, Confluence and other documentation tools
- Proficient in Jira or related Project tracking tools
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Experience:- 0-1 years
- The Client Data Analytics IT and engineering team that is part of Global Markets Credit IT.
- This team, made up of highly talented individuals with years of industry experience and SME knowledge, building solutions and tools to help business use the data to make informed decisions, provides IT support to several business groups globally as part of day to day tasks.
- The team uses various technologies such as Informatica, Oracle, MS-SQL, .Net, Java, Python, Microsoft SSRS and Microsoft SSAS and many others.
- The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your field of responsibility:-
As part of the role, your responsibilities include:
- Gathering business requirements for various web applications and data reporting on client revenue.
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical requirements, produce data dictionaries and help guides for applications.
- Seek to identify and document project related issues, assumptions, constraints, dependencies, risks and decisions.
- Conduct requirement review sessions with project teams.
- Conduct and document gap analysis when dealing with technology solutions.
- Coordinate with Business users and bridge gap between business and IT
- Work with QA Team on Test Plans and assist in QA testing process.
Credit Suisse Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs