Cubic Corporation Off Campus Hiring:-
Cubic Corporation hiring candidates for the role of Software Test Engineer ,for Hyderabad location . The complete details about Cubic Corporation Off Campus Hiring as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:– Cubic Corporation
Job Position:– Software Test Engineer
Job Location:- Hyderabad
Salary :- As per the Industry Standards
Job Posted Date :– 21st Aug 2020
Minimum Job Requirements:–
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology (B Tech) or Master’s in Computer Application (MCA) or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in manual Software Testing
- API testing experience is must
- Experience in testing in embedded environment is a plus
- Display a sound understanding of software development life-cycle
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and other MSOffice Application. Software Development or familiarity with C++ or C#, JAVA” is desirable
- Experience with test automation is desirable
- Must be good team player
- Must be self-motivated with an excellent attitude
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to perform work requiring a high degree of accuracy
- Able to prioritize work, complete multiple tasks and work under deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skill
Job Summary: Applies fundamental engineering principles for the development and exercise of test plans, test procedures and test reports. This position typically works under close supervision and direction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interface with engineering staff to identify ‘testable’ features of the design.
- Review customer requirements and engineering documents to prepare system test requirements matrix.
- Write requirements-based test procedures according to standard Cubic practices.
- Interface with program management through life cycle of project. Actively drives the management and resolution of system ARQs and Issues. Work closely with Development Leads to ensure quality
- Conduct system testing according to plans and procedures.
- Write test reports.
- Demonstrate ability to multitask as needed by Supervisor.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with staff at different locations to ensure coordination for work Assists in the development and maintenance of the project test environment, test configuration.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with Cubic’s Quality Management System
- Comply with Cubic Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures
- Comply with security in accordance with established policies and procedures of the organizations
- Comply with Cubic Human Resources Procedures
- Other duties as requested
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.
Cubic Corporation Off Campus Hiring Application Process :-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus jobs