Cvent pool campus Drive:-
Cvent is US-based 20 years old company and is a market leader in MICE industry. We desire to fill this position in our Client Services team. and are looking forward to hiring highly motivated client services professionals with an exceptional skill set to persuade the client.
Founded in 1999, we currently have 1,850+ talented and dedicated employees and are headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C., in McLean, Virginia, with additional U.S. offices in Portland, Oregon; Austin, Texas, and Los Angeles, California. Internationally we have offices in New Delhi, India, and London, England.
Company Name:– Cvent India Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website:- www.cvent.com
Job Position:– Associate Product Consultant
Location :- Gurugram
Salary Package :- 4 Lpa
Qualification and Requirements:-
Graduate/ Under-graduate(drop-out) with strong analytical and logical skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in US Customer Service is a must
- Preference would be given to candidates who have prior experience of having travelled, studied or worked abroad
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- High comfort level in using online software products
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
Black Friday savings have arrived. Courses start at just $9.99. *Get a Black Friday deal that turns into knowledge (instead of just clutter in your closet). Courses start at $9.99. Enroll now! *Enhance your mind this Black Friday with online courses starting at $9.99. *Knowledge never goes out of style. Get courses from just $9.99 now. *Your future starts here! How far can learning can take you? Enroll in a course today to find out. Starting at $9.99.
- Support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Create and maintain all product documentation
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvent’s event management software
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software
Cvent pool campus Drive Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With DetailedAnswers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives