D2C Recruitables – Off Campus Hiring 2021 | Salary upto 32 Lakhs/year | Stipend upto INR 90,000/Month:-
- All that you need to know about D2C Recruitables – Off Campus Hiring Drive for Software Development Engineer (SDE) Roles
- Dare2Compete believes in democratizing the hiring process – No matter which college you come from and which city you come from, you should have access to all the opportunities from companies that hire the best and provide one of the best salaries and cultures to excel in the job.
- With this in mind, Dare2Compete presents the opportunity of a lifetime with ‘D2C Recruitables’.
- The Off-Campus Hiring Drive for Software Development Engineer (SDE) Roles across some of the big companies like Intuit, Walmart, Myntra, Juspay, TATA ClassEdge, and 20 more companies.
If you’re looking for Software Development Engineer (SDE) or equivalent roles, decent salaries, and amazing companies, then this is what you need
- Students looking for their first job or internships that may get them Pre-Placement Offers (PPOs)
- Pursuing a full-time B.Tech / B.E./ M.Tech / M.E / MCA
- Batch 2022 and 2023
- Freshers and Work Experience Candidates looking for their first job or a new job
- B.Tech / B.E./ M.Tech./ M.E / MCA Degree
- 0 to 2 years of working experience
- Batch 2021, 2020 and 2019
- That all participating companies will have different eligibility requirements based on which they will shortlist candidates like but not limited to Graduation/Post-Graduation Degree, Academic Scores, Passing Year of the Batch, Work Experience, etc.
- Some may recruit only 2022 and 2023 while others may recruit 2021 and 2020. Some may recruit MCA and/or M.Tech while others may only recruit B.Tech and B.E. Some may have a minimum requirement of 50% in Xth and XIIth while others may have this at 60%.
From startups to MNCs and everyone in between, are here to evaluate and hire YOU. Get ahead in your career with bigger and better opportunities, all thanks to D2C Recruitables.
How do I participate?
It’s simple, you just need to do the following:
- Register and complete your application form (Takes a maximum of 5 minutes)
- Take all 4 assessments to get assessed on some key and relevant skills. You need to take up each assessment in one sitting i.e. when you start any particular assessment, you need to complete that in one sitting. However, you can have gaps between all these 4 assessments.
- General Aptitude & Logical Reasoning (MCQ Test)
- Basic Programming Fundamentals (MCQ Test)
- Verbal Ability Assessment (MCQ Test)
- Elementary Online Coding Assessment to test your Algo (2 to 3 online coding problems)
- Based on your assessment, you’ll get a section-wise score and ranking on the D2C Recruitables Leaderboard. This will be valid for 6 months.
- Based on your score, companies will shortlist you for their job profiles and interview you. This will be a rolling process and companies may invite you for the interview anytime post your assessment within the next 6 months. They will send an invite which you may accept or reject. If accepted, you interview with them.
That’s it. Based on your scores, companies will start shortlisting you and call for interviews. Please note that companies will shortlist you based on D2C Recruitables Score as the base along with a few other parameters like but not limited to Graduation/Post-Graduation Degree, Academic Scores, Passing Year of the Batch, Work Experience, etc. The higher the score, the better chances of you getting your dream job.
Registration Deadline:- 17th September 2021 11:59 PM IST
D2C Recruitables – Off Campus Hiring 2021 Registration Process:-
Apply In Below Link