Dassault Systemes Recruitment:-
Dassault Systemes hiring B.E/B.Tech (or)M.E/ M.Tech for the role of Advanced C++ Developer in Bangalore location.
The complete details about Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Company Name:– Dassault Systemes India Pvt Ltd
Company Website:– www.3ds.com
Job Position :– Advanced C++ Developer
Job Location :– Bangalore
B.E/B.Tech ( or ) M.E/M.Tech from premier institutions with good academic track records.
- Expert level knowledge in Advanced C++
- Deep understanding of Computer Sciences & fundamentals, Data structures, Algorithms, Design patterns, HLD & LLD / OOPS, OOAD Concepts.
- Good understanding to STL, Boost Libraries.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Design & Development of Complex software products & exposure to Unit testing tools.
- Good knowledge of Client-Server architectures.
- Ability to write basic SQL queries.
- Working Knowledge of Windows O/S
- Strong Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues.
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, independent, responsible and diligent.
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, excellent written, verbal, communication skills, analytical skills & Business thinking.
- Estimating, Designing, Developing, Planning and implementing software modules and features.
- Resolve technical issues through Debugging, Research and Investigation, Creating new & innovative ways to improve applications.
- Mentor and guide fellow junior Engineers, help in hiring and building the team.
- Work closely with customer on real time production issues.
- Work closely with a geographically distributed team
Dassault Systemes Recruitment Apply Link :- Click Here ( apply before the link expires)
Join Our Telegram Channel(3500+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives