Dell off campus Recruitment :-
Dell is a US multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 145,000 people in the U.S.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded
Company Name:- Dell
Company Website –www.dell.com
Job Position:– Engineering Technician – R&D
Location:- Bangalore, India
Dell offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Qualification and Requirements:-
- BE/BTech/M.E/MTech/Diploma in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong H/W experience with PowerEdge Family
- Good Knowledge of system management tools will be a plus
- Exposure to working in a development environment that uses C, Python
- Manage H/W lab for OEM team . Make sure all H/W are up and running with latest F/W . Help team with their H/W needs
- Guide problem resolution collaboratively across multiple teams and geographies
- Analyze issues found in current product functionality.
- Reproduce customer issues in lab
- Trouble-shoot problems found at customer sites and provide quick workarounds and resolutio
Dell off campus Recruitment Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives