Dell Technologies Off Campus Hiring 2021:-
Dell Technologies hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer I for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Dell Technologies Off Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
Company Name :- Dell Technologies
Job Position:- Software Engineer I
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Family:- Engineering Corporate-Development Software-Engineering Engineering-Development Software-Engineer
Job ID :- R111237
Job Posted Date:- June 28th, 2021
- Entry level position requiring basic knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and databases
- Debugging skills for simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- A good understanding of hardware and software interactions
- First-hand experience with server, storage, networking and client technologies
- Insight into software architectures and applications
- Good understanding of Linux OS and OS Customization
- Knowledge on User Application and Data Security and Linux
- Strong analytical, debugging, research and problem-solving skills(crash-dump analysis, WPT/xPERF, WinDBG)
- Working experience with Linux DLLs, Shared objects and debugging (core dump analysis, gdb)
- Knowledge in developing microservices to interact with multiple Cloud providers, Hybrid Cloud and Cloud Storage/drive integration
- Good Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Concepts with design patterns in Python
- Knowledge in building applications using React.js, Redux.js, and Express.js with SQLite
- UI development using UX wireframes and redlines will be an additional advantage.
- First-hand experience gathered during an internship, student job or related professional role
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world.
- Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications, and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies, and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Join Dell as a Software Engineer on Dell Engineering Development team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve:-
- As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
- Develop, test, and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
- Troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
- Review requirements, specifications, and designs developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
- Assist with the development and review of (technical) end-user documentation
- Drive idea generation for new software products or for the next version of an existing product
Dell Technologies Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs