Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment:-
Deloitte is hiring candidates for the role of Analyst – Developer for the Bangalore & Hyderabad locations. The complete details about Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Deloitte
Job Position:- Analyst – Developer
Job Locations:- Bangalore & Hyderabad
Salary Package:- As per company Standards
Job Category:- Software Engineering – DTTL/MF – Global DAS
Requisition code:- 76980
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech (Circuit branches)/ M.C.A./ M.Tech (CS/IT) with 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- Experience: 0-1.5 Years
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Ability to chart ones’ own career and build networks within the organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Suggest practical solutions and collaborate with the customer to implement the solutions
- Perform account coordination with the customer to build / improve relationship, seek feedback to identify areas of improvement
- Seek information / ideas / establish relationship with customer to assess any future opportunities
- Define project standards, knowledge of methodologies, and understanding of process improvement initiatives
- Interact with functional Subject Matter Specialists.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
As an Analyst, you will develop and maintain solutions built on varied technologies like SAP, Microsoft, Lotus Notes Dominos, Service Desk / Service Now and Essbase. You will support a team which provides high-quality solutions to the customers by following a streamlined system development methodology.
While you will have to acquaint yourself with various development tools, testing tools, methodologies and processes, you will be aligned to one of the following roles:
- Proficient in an object-oriented programming language such as C#.
- Good to have experience in front end technologies like Angular 4 or above/ ReactJs.
- In depth knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design)
- Good to know the basic design principles, including UI & UX design, prototypes, scalability, etc.
- Good communication skills and an eagerness to learn.
Work hours: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs