Deloitte Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:-
Deloitte hiring candidates for the role of Analyst – Digital Support for the Hyderabad location. The complete details about Deloitte Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- Deloitte US GLS India
Job Position:- Analyst – Digital Support
Job Location:- Hyderabad
Salary :- As per Company Standards
Experience:- 0-1 year
Requisition code:- E21HUANAKN-SUPP
Education:- Any Graduate .
- Have passion on technical knowledge learning and be a quick learner
- Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of information in a timely manner
- Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed, in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Have demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, prioritizing work and adjusting to changing business demands
- Exceptional attention to detail, relevancy, authenticity, and accuracy of information gathered; ability to structure, organize and synthesize data quickly with the end-user perspective in mind.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude, delivering a consistent high level of performance.
- Exceptional attention to detail and willingness to work in a demanding and results-oriented global business environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines, prioritize and multitask work assignments, take ownership and adhere to strict internal quality assurance processes.
- Excellent Customer service (Phone / Chat / Emails)
- Excellent spoken English Language proficiency
- Proficient with MS-Office
- ServiceNow experience preferred
- Exposure to application support, ITIL framework etc.
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Customer Service experience
- Comfortable to work in 24*7 environment
How you’ll grow:-
- At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills.
- And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way.
- No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development.
- Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Work timings:- Comfortable to work in 24*7 environment (rotating shift changes up to every month):
- 5:30 AM – 2:30 PM IST,
- 2:00 PM – 11:00 PM IST
- 9:00 PM – 06:00 AM IST
Responsibilities(What you’ll do):-
- Customer handling skills – Call etiquettes
- End to End ticket management
- Basis ITIL concepts of Incident, problem & change management is a must
- Experience in managing voice & non-voice support (Calls, chats & email)
- Adhering to SLAs like response time of an email & chat. ASA for calls & etc.
- Performing as per the set standard on metrics like C-SAT, AHT, FCR, schedule adherence, escalation threshold, quality scores, & etc. Zero RED light calls for the entire year. Understanding on above metrics is a mandate
- Client value add prioritization of issues, VIP support and calculating business impact are basic expectations from the person who would work in this role
- Process incoming service requests, incidents, and change requests and formulate an appropriate response
- Manage multiple support mailboxes and respond to emails
- Triage and troubleshoot the issue(s) reported on all applications.
- Report and record any new defects on all applications.
- Communicate with end-users including external (non- Deloitte) client users, this includes contacting Partners, Directors, and Senior Managers from the client organization
- Troubleshoot and resolve technology-related issues on technologies such as MS Office, and custom-built applications primarily on Microsoft stack (ASP.NET, C#, Active Directory, and DPASS)
- Provision user accounts for external (non- Deloitte) client users
Deloitte Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs