Denodo Off Campus Recruitment:-
Denodo is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Data Engineer for the Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India location. The complete details about Denodo Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Denodo
Job Position:- Associate Data Engineer
Job Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full Time
- Fresh Graduates from Tier 1 Institutes with good academic records (75% & above in 10th, 12th, and UG/PG) from 2021 & 2022 batch.
- Bachelors (Engineering) or Masters relating to Information Systems/ Computer Science / Electronics and Communication.
- Experienced Candidates Need Not Apply for this position.
- Please submit your application in English language.
- Good understanding of SQL and a good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice.
- Good to have knowledge on JDBC, ODBC, XML, JMS and Web technologies.
- Professional curiosity and the ability to enable yourself in new technologies and tasks.
- Being available for working outside of normal business hours, holidays, and some weekends when needed for on-call periods.
- The position is based out of Chennai and candidate should be able to operate from Chennai (No Remote Working)
Duties & Responsibilities:-
As an Associate Data Engineer, you will successfully employ a combination of high technical expertise, troubleshooting skills and client communication between clients and internal Denodo teams to achieve your mission.
- Provide Support, education, and coaching for onboarding new projects as well as ongoing projects of the Denodo Platform to achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
- Diagnose and resolve client’s inquiries related to operating Denodo software products in their environment.
- Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help clients and other technical specialists increase their efficiency when using Denodo products.
- Contribute to knowledge management activities and promote best practices for project execution.
- Implement product demos and pilots to showcase Data Virtualization in enterprise scenarios, cloud deployments and Big Data projects.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete customer-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding client’s business cases, requirements and issues.
Denodo Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs