Deutsche Bahn Off Campus Hiring 2021:-
Deutsche Bahn hiring candidates for the role of Frontend/Backend Developer – Trainee – DB E&C – India (f/m/d) for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Deutsche Bahn Off Campus Hiring 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- Deutsche Bahn
Job Position:- Frontend/Backend Developer – Trainee – DB E&C – India (f/m/d)
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Group:- Engineering
Ref #:- 104404
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- You are a computer science, information technology, electronics, and telecommunications or computer applications student with at least one offer from multinational companies or have IT work experience in multinational companies.
- You have scored above 75 % throughout your secondary, higher secondary, and higher studies.
- You are proactively involved in a team and work independently in a structured manner on your tasks.
- You are interested in new technologies within IT.
- Ideally, you have basic knowledge of databases (especially SQL).
- Ideally, you have basic knowledge of mark-up and styling languages (especially HTML and CSS)
- You are confident in dealing with MS Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- You can quickly integrate yourself into new teams with strong communication skills.
The Role & Job Description:-
- Deutsche Bahn is seeking a Trainee Frontend/Backend Developer for our Software team. You will be working as a Software Development Trainee in challenging projects with end-to-end responsibility
- You will get to know many exciting digitization and transformation topics. And you can bring your creativity to different subject areas.
- In addition, you will receive cross-business-unit insights on operational and strategic initiatives and projects.
- You should be able to integrate and adapt in various ways within the IT team and can orientate yourself in one of the following directions:
- You support us in user-centered software development, requirement analysis, and quality assurance.
- Overall, you support us in the development and integration of IT solutions.
- You develop smaller software components and/or models of machine learning.
- You support us in the conception of user interfaces with approaches such as user experience/centricity, design thinking.
- Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand all around the world. As a leading engineering and consulting company in the rail sector, DB Engineering & Consulting offers that knowledge – starting with an idea and continuing all the way to operations.
- Deutsche Bahn advise their customers in Germany and around the globe, develop technically sophisticated and customized infrastructure, mobility, and transport solutions.
- With sustainable concepts, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment, and help shape the world of the future.
Deutsche Bahn Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs