Dimagi Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
Dimagi hiring candidates for the role of Engineer Trainee for the Delhi, India location. The complete details about Dimagi Off Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name :- Dimagi
Job Position:- Engineer Trainee
Job Location:- Delhi, India
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- India Division Team
Job Schedule:- Full-time
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology
- Fluency in any other Indian languages is an asset
- Quantitative data management and data analysis skills
- Experience with the complete software development life cycle
- Desire to make a social impact
Experience and skills:-
- Must have worked on at least one software project through its life cycle.
- Working knowledge of Python, RoR, XML, MySQL or other relational databases, Excel, and Access preferred
- Enthusiasm about working in public health and international development.
- Well organized, detail oriented and able to multitask.
- Driven to learning and delivering outstanding work.
- Good English oral and written skills and fluency in Hindi.
- Highly collaborative, adaptable and flexible to respond to external changes.
- Ability to thrive and innovate in a fast changing environment.
- This is an excellent opportunity for fresh engineering graduates or graduates with 1 year experience who have keen interest in solving technical problems, understanding requirements and building technical solutions in a scalable and sustainable manner.
- This position will be based out of our Delhi office and will initially be a contractual assignment for 6 months, with the potential for further extension or conversion to full-time employment with Dimagi as Technical Project Analyst. Salary for this position will be as per competitive market standards.
Responsibilities(What You’ll Do):-
Responsibilities of Engineer Trainees would include some or all of the following –
- Building mHealth and eHealth systems using Dimagi’s flagship mHealth platform, CommCare, using CommCare’s application building tools that do not require coding.
- Designing of mHealth applications by bringing together the best combination of stakeholder inputs, field feedback, technical feasibility, and robust architectural principles.
- Assessing project needs and defining detailed software specifications.
- Developing software test plans, load testing and quality assurance (QA) of our mobile tools.
- Working on other project management and capacity building activities.
Dimagi Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs