Directi comprises of a group of tech businesses owned, operated or invested in by Bhavin and/or Divyank Turakhia. The Group boasts of multiple business units that are run independently by their respective management teams . Bhavin is a serial tech entrepreneur and Co-founder & CEO of Directi. With over 17 years of technology experience, Bhavin brings in a deep understanding of the entire industry, a strong technical background, a keen business sense, and most importantly, a clear vision of the future of the industry. He is a respected personality in the Internet and Technology community, and a frequent speaker at various seminars, tech conferences and business college events.
Download Our Android App For Regular Updates
Company Name:- Directi
Company Website:- www.Directi.com
Job Position:- UI Developer – Fresher
Location:- MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA
Annual Salary Range– Rs. 3,00,000 – Rs. 4,00,000
About the role:-
- As a UI developer, you’ll be a part of the development team and a co-owner of CodeChef’s front-end.
- You’ll be expected to create, maintain and improve components of the website, both of the user-facing and in-house modules.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Convert the design into bug-free, clean functional screens using HTML/CSS & JS (along with any JS framework), with utmost care for aesthetics and responsiveness.
- We expect you to own modules end to end and take pride in the changes and UI that you ship
- Establishing a framework by taking care of reusability of the components you write- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Optimizing, cleaning, rewriting existing code
- Optimizing page speeds and performance
What should you possess:-
- Ability to solve problems and implement the same in your workflow
- Ability to multi-task to manage workload with prioritization of tasks
- Consistency in deliverables with minimum supervision
- Pixel Perfect conversion of design into code
- Building Responsive UI- HTML5- CSS3- SASS- Some JS framework
- Knowledge of a VCS- Browser testing and debugging
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
Good to have:-
- Knowledge of ES6, OOJS, AJAX, JSON with REST APIs, NPM + Gulp
- Ability to produce semantic markup with BEM (Block element modifier) nomenclature
- Knowledge of making an application A11y friendly
- Understanding of graceful degradation and progressive enhancement
- Understanding of layout aesthetics and familiarity with Adobe suite and Sketch
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)