DXC Technology Off Campus Drive:-
DXC Technology is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Professional Contracts for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about DXC Technology Off Campus Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- DXC Technology
Job Position:- Associate Professional Contracts
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full time
Job ID:- 51467166
Job Posted date:- 05th January 2023
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in pre-law, business administration or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of contract administration experience
- Experience working with contract regulations and other appropriate laws
- Experience working with contract administration, concepts, practices, procedures and law
- Experience working with contract regulations and other appropriate laws which for some assigned areas may include Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Agency Supplements, and Service Contract Act (SCA)
- Basic negotiation skills and training
- Business and contract writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with customers, suppliers, and support personnel
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, works under immediate supervision and performs work using detailed instructions
- Ability to keep sensitive and confidential material private
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
Essential Job Functions:-
- Administers routine, low risk contracts, changes, and non-disclosure agreements in accordance with corporate and area of assignment policies. Reviews other routine agreements and contracts for issues.
- Assists in reviewing, interpreting and editing routine, low risk contracts, amendments, modifications and change orders. Assists in analyzing the contract in relation to organization risk.
- Advises management on contractual issues and surfaces potential issues.
- Assists in preparing appropriate contractual responses for the portfolio of contracts assigned to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements as well as contractual requirements.
- Retains currency on contract regulations and contract law in appropriate areas.
- Maintains contractual documents, files, correspondence, meeting minutes and other appropriate and applicable documents and corresponding logs.
- Assists interdisciplinary team to ensure contractual requirements are met as determined by established deliverables; communicates milestones and commitments.
DXC Technology Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Mouser Electronics||Click here|
|Beryl Systems||Click here|
|E Y||Click here|