DXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change.
Thecompany was formedon April 1, 2017, by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise. DXC Technology has successfully guided the world’s largest enterprises and government agencies through successful change cycles. With ~138,000 employees worldwide, the company’s deep experience gives it a clear and confident vision to help clients navigate the future.
DXC Technology is a Fortune 500 company and represented in the S&P 500 Index. The company works to create greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and to present growth opportunities for its people. DXC Technology is ranked among the world’s best corporate citizens.
Company Name:– Dxc Technology Pvt. Ltd
Company Website:- www.dxc.technology
Job Position:– Associate Professional System Engineer
Location:- Chennai, TN ,IN
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero years of experience in systems engineering, software engineering, operating systems programming, or naval architecture.
- Experience working with hardware or software design methods and processes
- Experience working with design principles and applications
- Experience working with company and client documentation and storage procedures
- Experience working with complex system implementations and organizational processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Assists in the design of, and develops basic integrated solutions through tools, processes and procedures to facilitate the cost effective delivery of services or fielding of successful products.
- Performs, under supervision, basic testing and integration, maintenance and escalated problem resolution of computer environments such as embedded systems, desktop, mainframe, midrange, servers and other peripherals and other systems as appropriate.
Essential Job Functions:-
- Assists in the design of, and develops integrated solutions in accordance with, corporate standards and products.
- Provides basic technical support to customers by handling systems-related issues; may provide on-call technical support telephonically and/or electronically.
- Assists in the analysis and resolves basic program support deficiencies and conducts testing to enhance performance.
- Works on projects as assigned; assists in supporting the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Implements and documents processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standard business practices. Assists in the implementation of training tools and documentation.
- Provides basic technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
- Performs routine repairs, maintenance and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures. Investigates and resolves matters of significance.
- Maintains appropriate system documentation.
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion