Dynata Off Campus Hiring:-
Dynata is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Coding Analyst for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Dynata Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Dynata
Job Position:- Trainee Coding Analyst
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job ID:- REQ6295
Job Posted Date:- 07th December 2021
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Motivate toward career growth and learning
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Having good communication skills.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Having good judgement.
- Being trustworthy and reliable.
- Having high attention to details.
- Being able to act in a confidential manner.
- Having teamwork skills.
- Having interpersonal abilities.
- Being organized and methodical.
- Having commercial awareness.
- The Coding Trainee will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the Supervisor, assisting other Coders with projects. You should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas.
- To be successful as a Coding Trainee, you should have a growth mindset and a commitment to learning. Outstanding candidates should be highly observant, willing to assist wherever possible, and eager to readily engage with Coders/internal Staff.
Coding Trainee Responsibilities:-
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and coding according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Dynata Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs