E2open is a business-to-business provider of cloud-based, on-demand software for supply chains for computer, telecom and electronics systems, components and services. At E2open, we’re creating a more connected, intelligent supply chain. It starts with sensing and responding to real-time demand, supply and delivery constraints.
Company Name:- E2open
Company Website- www.e2open.com
Job Position:– Associate Global Support Engineer
Job Location:- Hyderabad ,India
- 0 -1.5 years
- BE, BTech (any stream).
- Knowledge of SQL/ PL SQL.
- Shell and Batch script.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Diagnose, investigate and identify solutions and/or alternatives to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to appropriate cross functional teams
- Provide prompt and accurate response to customers and guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Participate in providing training to customers as required.
- Communicate customer needs and wishes to our development and professional services team.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Ensure critical customer issues are addressed quickly and effectively by collaborating with Customer Success, Cloud Operations, Professional Services, and Product Development in a global environment.
- Keep records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, comments and complaints, as well as actions taken.
- Ensure KPIs are met consistently to achieve customer experience excellence.
- Ensure escalation and production support processes are followed.
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion