Eaton Off Campus Hiring:-
Eaton is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Engineer – Embedded for the Hadapsar Pune, India location. The complete details about Eaton Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- Eaton
Job Position:- Associate Engineer – Embedded
Job Location:- Hadapsar Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full-time
Req ID:- 121683
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
Education level required:-
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Development/Electronics
- Desired: Master’s degree in Computer Science/Software Development/Electronics.
Years and area of experience required:-
- 0-2 years’ experience in the software industry, with a proven track record of shipping high quality products.
- 0-2 years’ experience developing embedded systems involving Multi-threading / thread syncs. Etc.
- Good skills in C programming, intermediate level OOPS concept, Data structure.
- Experience with GNU tool Chain (RTOS)
- Experience with Eclipse Linux Tools (Linux)
- IPC Understanding (Shared Memory, Message Queue, Sockets, Pipes & Synchronization mechanisms)
- Good Linux Understanding – Kernel, Driver, MMU, Linux Operating System
- Low-level device knowledge (Sensors, Memory, Common MCU peripherals)
- Basic protocol knowledge (TCP/UDP, SPI, I2C, RS232, MODBUS, MQTT)
- Basic knowledge Electrical & Electronics engineering
- Application (ARM Core) & System level programming understanding
- Basic knowledge Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
- Experience in working Open-Source software
- Knowledge on IOT & IIOT environment
- Know how vulnerability, threat impacts and products
- Knowledge on SSL/TLS (Crypto Mechanism)
- Good Debugging skills, solution-oriented approach
- Basic knowledge on Python & Scripting.
- UML usage for HLD & LLD
- Knowledge of full life cycle software development including requirements, design, development & testing
Soft skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Problem solving skills, Working in ambiguity, process management.
- Contribute to the software development efforts by contributing to the architecture, design, and implementation of world class, high-robustness, embedded software platforms.
- Evaluate business requirements to determine potential solutions.
- Work directly with stakeholders, engineering, and test to create high quality products that solve customer problems.
- Propose and provide innovative, competitive technical solutions which can make significant business impact and provide value to stakeholders.
- Provide work estimates and conduct design, implementation, and code reviews.
- Develop and execute plans for incremental and interactive project delivery.
- Work with test team to ensure adequate and appropriate test case coverage; investigate and fix bugs
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Eaton Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Ameriprise India||Click here|
|Intercontinental Exchange||Click here|
|Beryl Systems||Click here|
|Lionbridge Technologies||Click here|