EATON Off Campus Recruitment:-
EATON is hiring candidates for the role of Intern – Cybersecurity for the Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about EATON Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- EATON
Job Position:- Intern – Cybersecurity
Job Locations:- Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Req ID:- 2039
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- 0-2 years of progressive experience in software industry developing, designing, and deploying technology solutions shipping high quality products
- 0-2 yrs of experience on C# and .Net
- Proficient with Java or C# and .Net Technologies and associated IDE’s (Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc.)
- Understanding of Databases and concepts (relational and non-relational like sqlserver, cosmos, mongodb etc.)
- Understanding of software design principles, algorithms, data structures, and multithreading concepts
- Understanding of object oriented design and programming skills, including the use of design patterns
- Understanding of cloud development platforms such as Azure or AWS
- Understanding of security concepts such as encryption, certificates, and key management
- Understanding of networking protocols and concepts (http, tcp, websocket)
- Understanding of best practices in software engineering
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies and concepts
- Strong problem solving and software debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to effectively explain technical concepts
- Very good at understanding and prioritizing tasks, issues and work
- Eager to learn new technologies and concepts
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
As an Intern, the incumbent would be working on product or technology groups with less complexity for design, development, testing or sustaining engineering responsibilities. They have to study literature, compare designs, and submit systematic report to conclude the assignments. Plan their activities to achieve project timelines and deliverables.
- Perform engineering assignments, understand products & technologies, testing & specification of projects.
- Drives results for self & team. Should be tech savvy.
- Utilize engineering concepts and logical conclusion for assignments
- Benchmark the available data, facts and technology in given assignment to suggest potential improvements in technology or products
- Ensure regular review with mentors and managers to show progress and assess the direction of intern assignment.
- Maintain credible communication practice with team, mentors and manager.
- Learning agility to understand & assimilate varied technologies & product knowledge.
- Submit the detailed report of the research / work at the time of completion of the intern assignment
- Work with your team and others, contributing to the architecture, design, and implementation of an Internet of Things platform. Development will be primarily in Java, C#, and Python.
- Author high-quality, unit-tested code.
- Demonstrate and document solutions by using flowcharts, diagrams, code comments, code snippets, and performance instruments.
- Provide work estimates and participate in design, implementation, and code reviews.
- Execute agile work plans for iterative and incremental project delivery.
- Expand job knowledge by studying software development techniques and programming languages. Participate in educational opportunities and read professional publications.
- Work with test teams to ensure adequate and appropriate test case coverage; investigate and fix bugs; create automated test scripts.
EATON Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Thryve Digital||Click here|
|QSS Technosoft||Click here|