ECS Off Campus Hiring Challenge 2020:-
ECS hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer (Cloud) for the Pune(Temporarily: Remote) location. The complete details about ECS Off Campus Hiring Challenge 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- ECS
Job Position:- Software Engineer (Cloud)
Work Location :- Pune (Temporarily: Remote)
Salary Package:- INR 7.0L – INR 20.0L
Experience:- 0-4 years
Opens At:- JAN 08, 06:30 AM
- B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/IT)
- AWS Developer Associate Level certification
- In-depth/strong hands-on development skills across Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, IAM
- Strong knowledge of Python, AWS SDK
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
- Experience on Agile Teams as a developer with an experience of CI/CD
- Experience with building, troubleshooting and maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Proven experience with core AWS Services, plus the specifics mentioned in this Job description.
- Ability to work across multiple teams and multiple project
Purpose of Job:
- A new opportunity has arisen for our organisation to provide solutions to our customers based on the AWS Serverless Application Model.
- Accordingly, we are looking for developers with experience in technologies such as Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, S3, ElasticBeanstalk and CloudFormation.
- Because ECS teams are built around DevOps best practices, we are looking for developers with good exposure to a CI/CD process using AWS CodePipeline.
- Developers joining the team will be responsible for the development, troubleshooting and deployment of their applications.
- ECS know Company cannot expect candidates to have all of the skills we need. Rather, the focus is on finding people with a good number of skills. Additionally, ECS practise aligns itself with these core tenets:
- Let data lead decisions
- Ask yourself whether it benefits the customer
- Apply the simplest solution
- Always challenge the status quo
The technology we work with predominantly includes:
- AWS SDKs (Python / Go)
- Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, ElasticBeanstalk, Kinesis, SNS, STS, IAM, CloudFormation.
- CodePipeline : GitHub, BitBucket, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy
- Amazon Connect
Job Role(Who you are):-
- Passionate about, and able to pick quickly new technologies.
- Passionate about programming and code quality.
- Able to show and discuss examples of your work.
- Able to deliver to a deadline.
- A team player.
- Willing to learn best practices around process, software design and documentation.
You will get to:
- Build custom software using cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Work with amazing and talented people to make innovative solutions a reality.
- Work in a dynamic environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience.
- Travel overseas and work with diverse teams.
- Build your own career path.
You will be responsible for:
- Building complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse platforms and technologies.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Working closely with other developers, QA Teams, UX designers, Business Analysts and Product Owner.
- Working in different domains and client environments.
- Documenting standard operating procedures.
- Section 1: 15 MCQs on AWS related topics
- Section 2: Building an Application
Eligibility Criteria For Challenge:–
- Years of Experience: 0 to 4 years
- Required skills: Development on AWS Platform using Python
- AWS Developer Certification
Challenge Location:- Online
PLEASE NOTE: Attempting both sections is mandatory to get shortlisted.
CLOSES AT:- JAN 17, 12:25 PM
ECS Off Campus Hiring Challenge 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs