ECS Software Engineer Hiring Challenge 2021:-
ECS hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer for the Pune(Temporarily: Remote) location. The complete details about ECS Software Engineer Hiring Challenge 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- ECS
Job Position:- Software Engineer
Job Location:- Pune(Temporarily: Remote)
Salary:- CTC: INR 7.0L – INR 20.0L
- 6 months to 5 years of relevant experience
- In-depth/strong hands-on development skills using Python 3.x.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on Python OOP concepts and data structures.
- Strong notions of Python coding best practices, styling guide (PEP 8) and linting (Flake8).
- Proven experience of writing test cases using Pytest.
- Experience with development of REST API endpoints.
- Experience on working with version-control systems like Git, Bitbucket.
- Experience with development on AWS platform.
- Experience with building, troubleshooting and maintaining backend architecture for cloud-native applications.
- Experience of working with databases (SQL/NoSQL).
- Experience of working in Agile teams as a developer.
- Experience of working in CI/CD set up.
- Ability to work across multiple teams and multiple projects.
Who you are:-
- Passionate about, and able to pick quickly new technologies.
- Passionate about programming and code quality.
- Able to show and discuss examples of your work.
- Able to deliver to a deadline.
- A team player.
- Willing to learn best practices around process, software design and documentation.
Purpose of Job:-
- A new opportunity has arisen for our organization to provide solutions to our customers based on the AWS Serverless Application Model. Accordingly, we are looking for Python developers to build, troubleshoot and maintain backend architecture for cloud-native applications
- Because our teams are built around DevOps best practices, we are looking for developers with good exposure to Python development in CI/CD environment. Developers joining the team will be responsible for the development, troubleshooting and deployment of their applications.
- We know we cannot expect candidates to have all of the skills we need. Rather, the focus is on finding people with a good number of skills. Additionally, our practice aligns itself with these core tenets:
- Let data lead decisions
- Ask yourself whether it benefits the customer
- Apply the simplest solution
- Always challenge the status quo
The technology we work with predominantly includes:
- AWS SDKs (Python / NodeJS)
- Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, ElasticBeanstalk, Kinesis, SNS, STS, IAM, CloudFormation.
- CodePipeline : GitHub, BitBucket, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy
- Amazon Connect
You will get to:-
- Build custom software using cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Work with amazing and talented people to make innovative solutions a reality.
- Work in a dynamic environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience.
- Travel overseas and work with diverse teams.
- Build your own career path.
You will be responsible for:-
- Building complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse platforms and technologies.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Working closely with other developers, QA Teams, UX designers, Business Analysts, and Product Owner.
- Working in different domains and client environments.
- Documenting standard operating procedures.
- Build an application using Python
Online Test Details:-
OPENS AT: MARCH 12th, 06:30 AM
CLOSES AT: MARCH 21st, 01:25 PM
ECS Software Engineer Hiring Challenge 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs