Electronic Arts Off Campus Drive:-
Electronic Arts is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee, Associate Financial Analyst for the Hyderabad, Telangana, India locations. The complete details about Electronic Arts Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Electronic Arts
Job Position:- Trainee, Associate Financial Analyst
Job Locations:- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Internship for 6 months – to be converted into a Full-Time Hire depending on performance and Headcount Availability.
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- MBA / PGDBM / PGDM – Finance Specialization (preferably International)
- Semi qualified or qualified in CMA/CIMA
- Qualities / Experience:
- Less than 1 years of Finance related pre-qualification experience.
- Working knowledge of MS excel (can write advanced macros)
- Understanding of Financial statements
- Experience with Financial budgeting
- Basic knowledge of Power Bi is good to have
Finance helps monitor our financial performance and ensuring all systems are in place to track current activity and forecast forward. Support the FP&A team with reporting, analysis and forecasting.
- You will oversee supporting needs.
- You will support monthly forecasting process through updating of information in Global Planning System
- Help us to oversee reporting solution development to establish standard processes and centralized reporting solutions.
- Our mission is to accomplish financial performance of the process, team.
Electronic Arts Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Saint Gobain||Click here|
|Playto Labs||Click here|
|S A P||Click here|