Elevate Off Campus Recruitment:-
Elevate is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee – Information Technology for the Gurgaon, HR, India location. The complete details about Elevate Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Elevate
Job Position:- Trainee – Information Technology
Job Locations:- Gurgaon, HR, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- IT & Info Sec
Job ID:- 2022-2054
Qualifications & Experience:-
- Junior College or some college (must not have received a Bachelor’s degree yet)
Skills for Success:-
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with multiple stakeholders to understand and resolve issues
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, creating/maintaining excel
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Ability to analyze data and communicate ideas clearly
- Elevate is looking for a Trainee in Information Technology. This opportunity is for early-career starters interested in breaking into the tech industry while gaining real-world experience.
- In this role, you will provide technical support to clients to help them quickly and effectively solve issues. You will be part of a new team to ensure high quality and on-time customer service.
- You will play a critical role by contributing to the knowledge management process while interfacing with internal teams and driving higher efficiency.
Responsibilities(Specifically you will):-
- Provide first contact support Receives and handles requests for service, following agreed procedures.
- Promptly allocates calls as appropriate
- Logs incidents and service requests and maintains relevant records
- Identities and classifies incident types and service interruptions
- Record incidents cataloging them by symptom and resolution Acts under guidance to record and track data for your services.
- Act as an escalation point for advanced or difficult help requests.
- Build rapport with internal and external customers
- Escalate incidents with accurate documentation to a suitable technician or vendor, when required
- Record, track, and document the service desk incident-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made and actions taken through to final resolution.
- Use remote tools and diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting
- Research solutions through the internal and external knowledge base as needed.
- Install the software and ensure definitions are up to date.
- Test fixes to ensure the problem has been adequately resolved.
- Develop help sheets and FAQ lists for end users.
Elevate Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs