eLitmus Evaluation Off Campus Hiring 2021:-
eLitmus Evaluation hiring candidates for the role of Business Associate for the Bangalore location. The complete details about eLitmus Evaluation Off Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd
Job Position:- Business Associate
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary:- ₹ 5,00,000 LPA
Target Batch:- Fresher (2020)
Drive Date:- Saturday, 1st May, 2021
Drive Location:- Remote (Online)
- eLitmus prefer Engineers – but if you are an achiever does it matter?
- 2020 batch
- Great academics
More about the role:-
- Getting things done. Remember we operate in a VUCA world – Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity. You will begin with a function – Customer Success or Sales or Operations.
- After a year you will have freedom to add multiple dimensions to your profile (example if you are in the customer success team, you could add sales responsibilities). And post two years we will look at you to build businesses.
Who’s right for this job?
- High on self-initiative, persistence, and problem solver is what we seek. We want people who can make eLitmus great and in the process become great themselves (in Hindu mythology Ram could succeed because of Hanuman and in-process became famous. Till date Hanuman has more temples than those of Ram)
- And yes – Appreciate Einstein’s favorite quote that “genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration” which was originally said by Edison (it means what you are born with contributes only 1% to success, 99% contribution is from hard work)
Your first year CTC will be 5 LPA. Add a couple of million rupees for saved fees to an MBA institute !! And you would have learnt more with eLitmus:) eLitmus purposefully keep it low so that we attract the right guys – and make up for it with steep hikes.
- Above mentioned CTC would be applicable post successful completion of internship of 3 months
- Internship Stipend would be INR 15,000/month or when you come to the office the stipend would be INR 20,000/month
- PS: you need to complete joining formalities before full CTC becomes payable
- Round 1 will have three tests. Be ready for questions like below in one of the tests
- If God granted you a wish where in you could chose only one trait between intelligence and persistence , which will you chose and why?
- What is it you want to achieve from your next employment? (Please list three things )
- Any achievement of yours which makes you unique or any challenging thing you have done which make you most proud of ? Tell us about your journey you took to achieve the uniqueness.
- What are the two habits you will like to pick up in next 1 year or are in process of picking up? Tell us your plan or how you are going about achieving it?
- eLitmus will give you an assignment on excel (it is ok for you to spend a week and teach yourself great excel)
- Interview rounds: three
- Will include puzzle-solving
- If you do not know about McKinsey please spend at least 5 to 10 hours researching the company. We are a lot inspired by McKinsey and Amazon
- The company spends considerable effort in training new employees through direct mentoring. Candidates willing to commit to a minimum of 12 months of full-time employment post-internship need only apply.
Note:- Enter Referal code “3687234” while applying for this job
Last Date To Apply:- Tuesday, 27th April, 2021
eLitmus Evaluation Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register(Only BE/BTech )||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs