Emerson Off Campus Drive:-
Emerson is hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for the Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India locations. The complete details about Emerson Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Emerson
Job Position:- Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location:- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Identification:- 23005881
Job Category:- Product Software Development
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job Posting Date:- 31st May 2023, 10:43 AM
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Basic knowledge of Testing life cycle
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation/Power Engineering
- Strong computer skills.
- Able to work in a team.
- Self-motivation and to accept challenging assignments.
- Should have the creativity to apply knowledge in product validation and software testing.
- ISTQB certificate at Foundation level
- Basic knowledge on Virtualization
- Knowledge of PC architecture and its network
- Knowledge of C/C++/C#/.NET
- Basic Knowledge of Process control systems
- Participated in activities such as maintenance, hardware mounting, hardware maintenance, network rack planning & dressing, tagging of hardware equipment, etc.
Job Description & Responsibilities:- The successful candidate will work as part of a Global Multi-cultural team.
- System Deviation Report (SDR) testing for Ovation/Ovation Add-On patches.
- Monthly patch and weekly AV installation on Ovation test beds and performing Ovation basic.
- Functionality testing thereafter Creation & Deployment of Operating System Deployment (OSD) images.
- Filling of bulletin files for periodic activities
- Installation of Windows OS, drivers, and Microsoft patches (for Engineering Workstation)
- Configuration of DCS setup including Hardware (Controllers, Basic I/O modules etc.)
- Software – Ovation (Engineering Workstation, Base Station), Installation & configuration of Ovation add-ons: Ovation Process Historian (OPH), OPC, Anti-Virus etc.
- Knowledge on scripting languages
- Participate in lab activities such as lab maintenance, controller wall mounting, hardware maintenance, network rack planning & dressing, tagging of Hardware equipment etc.
- Learn and mature knowledge on DCS and other Emerson products like-Ovation, OPH, OPC, ELC, APC, OSC, AV, TPNF etc.
- Referring the Technical Guide from crossroads during project execution
- Continuous development of skill on DCS product components
- Enhancing test procedures of executed assignments as required.
- Testing Ovation releases and add-ons by following Test Cycle-Smoke, first pass, & regression testing.
- Regularly attending and actively participating in assigned project conference calls.
- Maintain product quality testing within agreed schedule.
Emerson Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Thryve Digital||Click here|