At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers
Company Name:- Emerson
Company Website:- www.emerson.com
Job Position:- Trainee/Associate Engineer – Embedded Software Testing
Location:- Pune ,India
Qualifications: B.E. / M.Sc. with Electronics / Instrumentation background.
Experience: 0 to 3 year in Embedded Software Testing
Above position is expected to do Black box, White box testing of Embedded Software / Firmware. Background of HVAC controls (Thermostats, Furnace Controls, Cooling Controls, and Appliance) would be an added advantage.
- Conduct requirement/specifications verification/review
- Develop & maintain Test Plan, RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix).
- Prepare & execute manual/automated test cases/scripts covering Black box & White box testing using test design techniques.
- Capture quality metrics & report defects.
- Good Verbal & Written Communication Skill
- Excellent Learning Capabilities
- Good Team Player
- Familiar with Test Plan, RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix)
- Developing Test Cases
- Familiar with Different Testing Techniques
- Familiar with Bug Tracking tools such as Bugzilla
- ISTQB Certification would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of communication protocols like CAN, MODBUS would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of C, C++ and LabVIEW would be an added advantage.
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)