Epsilon Off campus Drive:-
Epsilon is A GLOBAL MARKETING COMPANY WITH OFFICES AROUND THE WORLD. For more than 40 years, we’ve been helping brands improve their marketing, build better customer relationships and find new customers.
Our clients trust us to know consumers better than anyone. They know we’ll help them reach the right consumers at the right times and places—online and offline—and create emotional connections.
Company Name:- Epsilon
Company Website:- https://india.epsilon.com
Job Position:-Campaign Analyst
Salary Package :- 5 Lpa
Qualification and Eligibility :-
Educational Background:– BA/BCOM/BBA/MA/MSC
Eligibility Criteria:6 CGPA and above
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
- Strong interest in interactive marketing is essential
- Outstanding communication, project management skills are a must
Duties and Responsibilities:–
- The Campaign Analyst works cross-functionally with Production, Account Management, and Technology on behalf of our clients to ensure successful email programs
- Building platform related solutions for full service customers. To include: participate in Client meetings, manage Client mailing calendar, asset review, campaign creation, internal UAT, oversee external UAT, change management, manage approval process, reports generation, QA, campaign scheduling, post deployment validation.
- Primary escalation contact for Client issues/questions related to full service email campaigns.
- Ensure overall Client satisfaction through timely and accurate completion of projects.
- Maintain campaign process and program documentation.
- Provide weekly account updates to BSA, Account team and/or Client.
- Attend recurring Account meetings (internal and external)
- Provide back-up support during Vendor outages
- Working knowledge of Client’s business, goals/objectives, campaigns and how they use the Harmony.
- Track Non-deployment activity and providing a monthly report to Campaign Manager and Team Lead.
- Update/create Knowledge Base Articles and Client case studies as necessary.
- Provide input on Campaign Solutions processes and template forms.
Job Description :-
The Campaign Analyst responsible for building and facilitating the campaign deployment process, while maintaining a high level of quality control. The Production Analyst will work in conjunction with the assigned Account Manager and production vendor on designated full service accounts.
Epsilon Off campus Drive Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With DetailedAnswers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Join Below For Daily Job Notifications
Also Apply Other Off Campus Drives
|Off campus Drive||Apply Link|
|NTT Data||click here|