Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment:-
Ericsson is hiring candidates for the role of Assistant Engineer Trainee for the Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India location. The complete details about Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Ericsson
Job Position:- Assistant Engineer Trainee
Job Location:- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 732801
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Experience: 0-2 years.
- Interface with CPM’s/End to end leads to ensure timely project deliverables.
- Implementations of activities related to 2G/3G/4G / 5G technologies.
- Expertise required with respect to Nokia / Ericsson.
- Importing and provision of XMLs and skills required in the troubleshooting of plans.
- Good understanding on the parameters related to new site integrations and reprinting of sites.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Incident management raised through the ticketing tool or on customer request.
- Work with ISP’s and third party vendors to identify issues with client infrastructure equipment.
- Help onsite engineers to check and resolve issues with the equipment, take cautious decision to ensure that the down time is as short as possible.
- Document new resolutions identified.
Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|YASH Technologies||Click here|