Evive Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
Evive hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer Trainee for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Evive Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- Evive
Job Position:- Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Knowledge, Education, and Experience:-
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of OO design.
- Java or Python knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of React or ReactJS preferred.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, and be able to work effectively andbuild relationships with others.
- Mission-driven with a strong commitment to the vision and values of Evive.
- A positive attitude and excitement for learning.
- Experience with Software QA methodologies, test automation & tool processes.
- Experience with API & SOA Development, Experience building & Scaling internet application, Java 8 Knowledge, OO Design Patterns & Refactoring.
Evive looking for a good Software Engineer. Is it you?
- Software Engineer Trainee plays a vital role at Evive, they will help build large scale, distributed, fault tolerant systems and software. They will work closely with their mentors on Proofs of Concept (PoCs) in the Evive app and web solution.
- This role will help develop and test software across the full stack from server side back-end code to client side interfaces.
- Write manual test cases.
- Develop automated test cases.
- Review existing test cases for needed updates.
- Execute manual test cases in SaaS applications.
- Identify, record, and document potential quality issues and bugs and escalates the issues to mentor when necessary.
- Prepare quality reports for internal review.
- Plan, Design, document, maintain, automate and execute test case scenarios for Multiple Accounts.
- Responsible for test execution and automation for system management, data provisioning, high availability, access control, REST APIs.
- Design functional, stress, scalability, HA type of tests for the product. Testing and configuration of iSCSI/FC clients.
- Work closely with cross functional teams.
- Create reports, engineering documentation, and best practices based on test results analysis.
- Collaborate with Development and QA Engineers to build robust and efficient automated test libraries and scripts.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are current benefits:-
- Laid-back office, casual attire—jeans and a t-shirt are always okay!
- Live breakfast counter, wholesome lunches, and evening snacks. Every day.
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay.
- Paid Time Off
- Employer-paid medical insurance
- Company-sponsored book club
- Quarterly events with give-aways!
Evive Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs