EY Off Campus Hiring:-
EY is hiring candidates for the role of Industrial Trainee – Business Consulting Risk – CS&A – Internal Audit for the Mumbai, India location. The complete details about EY Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- EY
Job Position:- Industrial Trainee – Business Consulting Risk – CS&A – Internal Audit
Job Location:- Mumbai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Requisition ID:- 673605
Job Posted date:- March 24th, 2023
To qualify for the role you must have:-
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Management, Accounting, Finance or Economics and other graduation streams or a related discipline
- Available to travel outside of their assigned office location at least 50% of the time.
Ideally, you’ll also have:-
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility
Your key Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Execution on client engagement – Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
- Continuously strive towards exceeding client & team expectations and work on increasingly complex assignments.
- Conduct research and prepare client presentations, information memorandums and thought leadership documents.
- Contribute to advisory engagements in the capacity of a team member – deliver quality output within assigned timelines.
- Attend L&D programs and exhibit through knowledge of advisory methodology and consulting attributes.
- Keep abreast with developments in business related areas and assist team leaders/managers in preparing client decks.
- Sector focus (basic understanding of the industry, trends, issues/challenges & key players) based on the industry group alignment.
- Exhibit initiative and participate in corporate social and team events. Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Develop strong working relationships with client (process owner/functional heads).
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Assist team members, seniors and managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
EY Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Credence Analytics||Click here|
|Siemens Energy||Click here|
|HDB Financial||Click here|
|CSS Corp||Click here|