Siemens Energy Recruitment Drive:-
Siemens Energy is hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Trainee Engineer (Instrumentation Engineer) for the Pune, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about Siemens Energy Recruitment Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Siemens Energy
Job Position:- Graduate Trainee Engineer (Instrumentation Engineer)
Job Location:- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Mode of Employment:- Full-time, Permanent
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- 4 years Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Instrumentation/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Controls Engineering or its Equivalent with first class in aggregate.
- Should have knowledge of Electrical, Controls & Instrumentation engineering fundamental like Advance Control system, Field Instrumentation, Digital and Analog Electronics, Power Electronics, Embedded Systems etc.
- Should be able to work in SCADA/HMI.
- Should have understanding of Ladder logic, Structure text etc.
- Should be able to work in any programable logic controller & Distributed control system.
- Should have knowledge of basic programming language like, VB script, SQL, Python, etc.
- Should have basic knowledge of Turbomachines (Gas Turbine, Steam Turbine, Compressors etc)
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Should have good Analytical skills.
- Should be an Enthusiastic team player in team.
- Should possess good communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to work in shifts, as per business needs.
Job Description and Responsibilities:-
- Perform a wide variety of tasks associated with Gas Turbine/Compressor control system, Power plant, Oil & Gas process.
- Participate in Site surveys, Design review meeting, site readiness meeting, factory acceptance testing.
- Develop IO list and IO channel allocation.
- Digital and Analog systems design knowledge.
- Knowledge of Engineering Process and power plant application.
- Conceptualize the control design and present it to customer as part of customer design review.
- Basic and Detailed Engineering of DCS system Control cabinets
- Create Loop drawings Field instrumentation.
- Convert SAMA logic diagrams, P&ID drawings, and process narratives into corresponding DCS control logic blocks and operator HMI screens.
- Interpret P&ID diagram, concept sketches and develop process graphics. Develop Human Machine Interface (HMI) graphics and its process connection to software logic.
- Heat load calculation for DCS/ PLC cabinets.
- Be a team player in a team environment.
Siemens Energy Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|HDB Financial||Click here|
|CSS Corp||Click here|
|Global Industrial||Click here|