EY Off Campus Recruitment:-
EY is hiring candidates for the role of Data Engineer – Associate / SAP Engineer – Associate for the Bengaluru/ Hyderabad/ Gurgaon/ Kochi/ Kolkata/ Trivandrum locations. The complete details about EY Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- EY
Job Positions:- Data Engineer – Associate / SAP Engineer – Associate
Job Locations:- Bengaluru/ Hyderabad/ Gurgaon / Kochi/ Kolkata/ Trivandrum
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 1396156
To qualify for the role, you must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in either of these streams (IT or Computer Science or Engineering – Circuit branches, or related field)
- Should have secured 60% and above
- No Active Backlogs
Ideally, you’ll also have:-
- Adaptive to team and fosters collaborative approach
- Innovative approach to the project, when required
- Shows passion and curiosity, desire to learn and can think digital
Skills and attributes for success:-
- Meticulous, Agile mindset and ability to multi-task
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
Roles & Responsibilities:-
As a Data Engineer – Associate:
- Data and Analytics is amongst the largest and most versatile practices within EY. Our sector and domain expertise combined with technical skills in data, cloud, advanced analytics and artificial intelligence differentiates us in the industry.
- Supporting the day to day activities of the data engineering team by extracting, analyzing and presenting data from disparate sources into a form that is consumable by analytics processes, using developing technical capabilities
As a SAP Engineer – Associate:
- Work as an ABAP or SAPUI5 or Fiori Developer in a motivated agile development team according to scrum methodology, collaborating with technology teams across all EY Service Lines helping them identify and implement a productized strategy to greatly increase the quality of products
- Visual or Experience Designer
- Contribute to the creation and enhancement of new and existing visual or existing designs, storytelling presentations or video storyboards, actively gaining knowledge and experience through hands-on project work.
- Support with the production of user experience and virtual wireframes and prototypes, considering user needs and user journeys.
- Project Analyst
- Collaborate with the wider team to understand business requirements and translate these into technical requirements for the review of more senior members of the team.
- Provide analytical support to the product group, research and present insights into the latest industry trends and customer requirements
EY Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Emipro Technologies||Click here|
|ZOHO Corporation||Click here|
|Tata Communications||Click here|