EY Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:-
EY hiring candidates for the role of Indirect Tax VAT – Advanced Analyst, for the Bangalore location. The complete details about EY Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- EY
Job Position:- Indirect Tax VAT – Advanced Analyst
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Tax
Job ID:- BLR009R
Job Posted Date:- 2nd February 2021
EY is looking for candidates with the following background & basic Skills:-
- Graduate/Post graduates preferably in Commerce.
- 0 – 2 years of experience, preferably in an Accounting/Tax field.
- Dynamic, innovative & problem resolution focus with good communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Demonstrate good computer knowledge – in MS Excel and a basic knowledge of other MS Office, Web-based applications.
- Basic knowledge about functioning/usage of ERP-systems.
- Individual showing great interest in working with multi-country clients.
- Individual being capable of working Independently.
- Team player – driving the team towards progression.
- A competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development.
- Option to select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions with FlexEY.
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
Tasks & responsibilities:-
As a Tax Analyst / Advanced Tax Analyst in GDS Indirect Tax Center, you will be focused on preparation of projects/services in the domain of Indirect Tax/VAT. Your main responsibilities as an Tax/Advanced Tax Analyst are:
- Prepare indirect tax returns and file (where applicable) these returns via the country specific filing tool – applicable to GDS only.
- Demonstrate an understating of basic tax concepts and proactively increases tax knowledge through client assignments and current tax developments.
- Multi – Task on various projects within the tax segment and be cross trained.
- Proposing improvement possibilities to raise effectiveness and efficiency of the work processes.
- Develop and deliver quality and timely services and work products efficiently.
- Comply with Ernst & Young compliance procedure.
- EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services.
- The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over.
- EY develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders.
- In so doing, EY plays a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs