MKCL Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:-
MKCL hiring candidates for the role of Project Trainee, for the Pune location. The complete details about MKCL Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- MKCL (Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited)
Job Position:- Project Trainee
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary:- The annual CTC: INR 4,00,430/-
- B.E. / B.Tech. (Computer Engineering / IT / E&TC), MCA (Master of Computer Applications), MCS (Master of Computer Science), M.Sc. (Computer Science), M.S. (Computer Science), M.E./M.Tech. (Computer Egineering / IT / E&TC) Year 2019 OR 2020 pass-outs from recognized university
- The Applicant should have a passion for Full Stack Development / AI-ML Development / UI-UX Development. The applicants should have good problem-solving abilities.
- The applicants should have good knowledge of the following topics. Candidates can prepare themselves for the online exam by clicking on the relevant topic:
- Python, pandas, sklearn
- Working Knowledge of TensorFlow 2 is must
- HTML5, CSS bootstrap, SVG Animation
- Prototyping in Adobe XD or similar tools
- Knowledge of Design Thinking
- The annual CTC for Project Trainees is INR 4,00,430/-
- MKCL (Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited) is looking for dynamic candidates for the position of Project Trainee at MKCL’s Pune office.
- The aspirants should aspire to solve real world problems using technologies and make a positive impact on the society through their work.
- The role requires persons who are team players with problem-solving skills and have eagerness to learn and innovate.
- Applicants should have passion for any one skill set – Full Stack Development / AI-ML Development / UI-UX Development.
- Last date to apply online: Monday, Feb 15, 2021
- Mock test: Feb 15, 2021 to Feb 19, 2021
- Online test: Saturday, Feb 20, 2021 or Sunday, Feb 21, 2021 from 10AM to 5PM
- Results of the online test: Thursday, Feb 25, 2021
- Hands-on Test & Personal Interview: Monday, March 1, 2021 to Saturday, March 6, 2021
- Date of joining: April 1, 2021
- Selection process shall be a four stage process. The stages involved in selection process are listed below:
Registration: Candidates should Click Here for the online application, on or before 15th Feb 2021.
Online Application Fees: Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Project Trainee will have to pay a non-refundable and non-transferable application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) + payment gateway charges. Applications without fee payment will be rejected and will not be part of the selection process. Paying application fees does not confirm the selection of a candidate. Candidates will have to go through the selection process to get selected for the post of Project Trainee.
After filling the online application form, the application fee is to be paid online. No cash or cheque or demand draft (DD) will be accepted towards payment of application fee.
Online Test: The eligible candidates are required to appear for an Online Test. Online exam would be on the topics mentioned in the eligibility criteria. Candidates can appear for the test from anywhere using PC/Laptop (Operating system: Windows 7 and above)
Note: Eligible applicants will receive all the details about the online test through a separate email.
Hands-on Test & Interview: Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for a Hands-on Test and interview at MKCL, Pune. Personal Interview and Hands-On Test will be conducted from March 01, 2021 to March 6, 2021. MKCL shall communicate the details about this round through email and SMS to the shortlisted candidates.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Do not create more than one logins. Candidates creating multiple logins or registration will be disqualified.
- The online test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit
MKCL Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs