EY Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:-
EY hiring candidates for the role of Analyst – Tech Consulting – National – Data & Analytics, for the Chennai location. The complete details about EY Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- E Y
Job Position:- Analyst – Tech Consulting – National – Data & Analytics
Work Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary :- As per Company Standards
Job Posted On:- 7th Jan 2021
Job Category:- Consulting
Job ID:- CHE00264
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Full time Graduate or Postgraduates from recognized universities in disciplines of Computer Science/ Information Technology/ ECE
- Good programming knowledge in any 1 language at least, preferably object oriented programming
- No prior experience required
Ideally you’ll also have:
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills
- Flexible to travel and willing to relocate if necessary
Skills and attributes for success:
- Analytical in nature and should be able to grasp new concepts very quickly
What EY look for:-
- People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements.
- You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers:-
- EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
- EY strives to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- While EY client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, EY flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
- EY is looking for an Analyst in IT Advisory. An important part of your role will be to assist Seniors & Managers while actively participating within the client engagement.
Your key responsibilities:-
- Application development based on technical specs, process documentation
- Support design, build and test SAP application
- As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise, and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world.
- That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities, and creative freedom to make things better.
- Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, EY makes our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
EY Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|PG Certification in Full Stack Development with Job Guarantee*||Click Here To Apply|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management||Click Here To Apply|
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs