FarEye is a digital logistics platform to efficiently move goods. It empowers global leaders like DHL, Walmart, Amway, Hilti, Tata Steel, Blue Dart and many more with predictive visibility and operational intelligence to achieve on-time deliveries at a reduced cost.
As enablers of logistics excellence, FarEye helps to address the cost and time-to-market repercussions of uncertain and delayed deliveries through:
– Real-time predictive visibility on the estimated time of arrival
– Quick and sophisticated workflow creations and reconfigurations across multiple providers
– Superior visibility on the top of the existing TMS/WMS Solutions
Since 2013, FarEye has matured into a well-acknowledged player facilitating 65+ million transactions per day across 20+ countries for more than 150+ customers. We have received 7 Gartner mentions & 30+ awards.
Company Name :- RoboticWares Pvt Ltd (FarEye)
Company Website:- www.getfareye.com
Job Position:- Technical Support Engineer
Eligibility:- Minimum of 1-year experience in Tech support service industry or Fresher can apply
- Provide customer support via telephone, and portal to customer service issues including account management, & Technical Support issues such as troubleshooting download, configuration of the product and Installation issues.
- Supporting customer within 24×7 shift environment.
- Acts as a customer advocate ensuring all customers voices are heard.
- Liaise with technical / product management to ensure customers desires for future product development are heard.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Understand the real world impact that issues and defects have on customers.
- Work closely with customers to understand their business and how best to assist them in using FarEye.
- Accurately document all customer interactions in a case tracking portal.
- Manage incidents professionally and within stated timelines.
- Accurately record and maintains incident in accordance with department standards.
- Assist Technical / Dev staff in resolving product issues.
- Communicate and articulate clearly with the customer (in both verbal and written communication).
Click Here To Apply Online(apply before the link expires)