Finoit is an IT company that provides technology and strategic consulting in the field of software engineering, enterprise and consumer mobile app development and IoT space. We are a team of 120+ professionals and have completed over 400 projects in the web and mobile domain.
Driven by a culture of learning and employee happiness, we have seen our employees evolve with their hard work and the learning environment facilitated by Finoit and move to top MNCs and achieve great success in their next phase of career.
You may explore us more on:
Eligibility Criteria: B.E./ B.Tech. (CS/ IT/ECE), 60% of aggregate throughout academics i.e. 10th class, 12th class, Graduation.
Training Period: 6 Months
Salary Package: Rs.2.4 to 3.0 Lacs per annum
Service Agreement and other terms: Will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
Profile/Position: Trainee Software Developer
Job Location: Noida, Sector 62
Skills or basic Knowledge preferred: Basic knowledge of core Java, databases and frontend technologies.
Roles and responsibilities
FINOIT (Web & Mobile App software Development Company) looking for logically strong, dedicated and ambitious B.E./B. Tech. (CS/ IT/ECE) Freshers of 2018 and 2019 Batch for trainee software developer position. This role is suited towards someone who is looking to kick-start a career in software programming and development in Java based technologies.
Required Technical skills:
1. Good experience of core Java.
2. Basic knowledge on J2EE framework like Spring Boot, Spring MVC.
4. Basic knowledge on any relational database e.g. MySQL
5. Good to have knowledge on MVC and web API.
6. Self-starter with good communication & problem solving skills.
7. Freshers who are trained and certified on Java technologies will have an added advantage.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview with Finoit
– First Round: 120 minutes (Aptitude and Programming Round)
– Second Round: Technical Interview
– Third Round: HR Interview
Please review the above job description and provide a copy of the updated CV or apply at the earliest if you find the position exciting.
Apply Link :- Click Here (apply before the link expires)