We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. We proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
Company Name:- Fiserv India Private Limited
Company Website:- www.fiserv.com
Job Position:- Trainee
Location:- Pune – Trion Business Park, India
Fresher or Trainee with Excellent Communication
Qualifications: -Graduate in any discipline, ITIL V3 Foundation Knowledge would be added advantage to the profile
The primary Service Desk Associate role is that of providing first level support through taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or Service Requests, using the incident management and request fulfillment processes, in line with Service Desk objectives. Candidate should be experienced in providing excellent customer service and problem escalation/resolution.
Required Skill Set:–
- Basic understanding of Windows Client and Server Operating systems, Windows event Logs.
- Basic Networking knowledge, Operating system, Antivirus Understanding and troubleshooting skill.
- Basic Operating system troubleshooting skills.
- Basic understanding of Operating system, Office suite, Outlook, VPN, Wireless, Mobility, Desktop and laptop issues.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to function in a self-directed environment.
- Must excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success. Should be positive, proactive, and readily embraces change
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces.
- Should be capable of working in a 7*24 support environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, web based tools internal supported applications.
- Advise customers regarding the product’s proper use and address specific user issues and requests.
- During problem escalations, act as a liaison between customers and Tier 2 supports. Candidate will assist the customer base during various installation processes remotely.
- Adequate knowledge of products, system utilities, and operating systems to investigate system issues and provide accurate solutions to them
- Represent in a professional manner and communicate effectively to stakeholders
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving all technical and non-technical issues and concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)