Fujitsu Off Campus Drive:-
Fujitsu is hiring candidates for the role of Technical Trainee for the Bangalore, Chennai & Pune locations. The complete details about Fujitsu Off Campus Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Fujitsu Consulting India
Job Position:- Technical Trainee
Job Locations:- Bangalore, Chennai & Pune
Salary Package:- 3.5 LPA – 4 LPA
Industry Type:- IT-Software-Software Services
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
Under Graduate Qualification:- BE / B.Tech (Any Specialization)Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2019,2020,2021, No Backlogs Accepted
PG Qualifications:- MCA (Any Specialization)Minimum Marks 60% Post Graduation in 2019,2020,2021 No Backlogs Accepted
Note: Candidate should have either UG or PG qualifications
Minimum School Marks:
- Class XII Marks:60%
- Class X Marks:60%
An ideal candidate should have:
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and work on different technologies
- Flexibility to work in 24*7 rotational environment
Training opportunities in the following areas:
- Java, Web services, Spring, Oracle, AWS
- Microsoft – Java, .Net
- Data Center- Networking
- BPS – Finance/HR/Sales/PMO/Legal
- The role holder will work within a technical support team. This is an entry level role and all fundamental knowledge will be gained whilst at this level.
- Technical Capability – Understands team goals, structure, processes and its significance in the organization structure. Works under close supervision learning to support standard technical queries.
- Business Awareness – Developing an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Drive for Results – Achieves expected work results. Is persistent and resourceful in completing work within specified time and quality standards. Takes ownership for assigned tasks.
- Process – Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving – Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems need to be escalated so that they can be resolved.
- Requirements and design – Contributes to the definition of solutions, which may be based on a re-used solution type containing significant solution component re-use, under close supervision.
- Team Working – Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
Fujitsu Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs