Futures First Off Campus Hiring:-
Futures First is hiring candidates for the role of Financial Market Analyst – Trainee for the Kolkata, India location. The complete details about Futures First Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Futures First
Job Position:- Financial Market Analyst – Trainee
Job Locations:- Kolkata, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Strong Academics, Degree Educated or Equivalent.
- Preferable educational streams: Commerce, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics and Engineering.
- Not required
- In case of experienced candidates, good understanding and experience in futures markets and proven track record is essential.
Skill Sets Required:-
- Numerate, great at math.
- Quick thinker, especially under high pressure.
- Sharp, with deep intelligence.
- Passionate and driven to succeed.
- Perform even better under pressure, and retain capacity for dispassionate learning in real-time.
- Demonstrated strength of character: integrity, initiative, judgment, commitment, emotional stability, persistence, resilience.
- The job involves dealing in the most exotic financial derivatives & futures markets and would be trained to acquire the strong understanding of market structure for various Asset classes.
- It would require Identification, Research and Development of new strategies and ideas. It would involve analyzing and assimilation of market news/information/data to determine market sentiments, using technical and fundamental analysis in making decisions.
- THIS RECRUITMENT DRIVE IS ONLY FOR CANDIDATES WHO HAVE PASSED/ PASSING OUT IN 2023 OR BEFORE.
- CANDIDATES WHO HAVE TAKEN OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS WITHIN THE LAST 1 YEAR ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
Date of Joining:- July, 2023
Futures First Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|HDB Financial||Click here|
|Siemens Technology||Click here|
|IBM India||Click here|