Gartner Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
Gartner hiring candidates for the role of Market Research Specialist, SRS for the Gurgaon, India location. The complete details about Gartner Off Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Gartner
Job Position:– Market Research Specialist, SRS
Job Locations:- Gurgaon, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job ID:- 56418
Job Posted Date:- 29th June 2021
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- Management graduates preferably with 0-1 year of experience. Candidates with technical background or experience in the IT industry.
- Eagerness to learn: Showing awareness of the major issues across the IT industry and eagerness to learn more
- Strong communication skills – verbal & written. Should structure all communication with meaning and flow with good command of English language
- Problem-solving skills: Strong analytical skills and the ability to think independently
Who you are:-
- A team player with outstanding collaborative skills, and a self-starter with the no-limits mindset and leadership quality.
- A go-getter who tackles business and technical challenges head-on, with a research inclination
- Someone who values new environments and is sensitive to intercultural aspects while working in an international setting.
About this role:-
- Gartner’s Secondary Research Service (SRS) team works closely with research practices to understand their overall research needs and help them with complex and strategic research projects.
- As a ‘Market Research Specialist,’ you will generate insights using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques to help larger analysts’ community. You will closely work with analysts to scope the project, device search strategy, analyze data, summarize, and help visualize and build a data story.
- The job requires an open mind individual with a proactive approach, interest in learning about the latest technology trends, and the ability to interpret information & apply this to solve research problem.
Responsibilities(What you will do):-
- Conduct research on IT products and services using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques.
- Compare/benchmark different IT products by understanding online help, user guides, manuals, white papers, design/product specifications, project plan, etc.
- Analyze the research findings and draw inferences and conclusions to the research query
- Create, assimilate and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner
- Deliver projects on time and maintain high-quality standards of the deliverables
- Actively participate in formal and informal knowledge sharing sessions, including Research Communities
What Gartner offers:-
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, the Gartner research team enjoys exceptional benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Great on the job learning
- A great work culture
Gartner Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs