Gartner Off Campus Recruitment:-
Gartner is hiring candidates for the role of Market Research Specialist, SRS for the Gurgaon, India location. The complete details about Gartner Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Gartner
Job Position:- Market Research Specialist, SRS
Job Location:- Gurgaon, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 65851
Job Type:- Full Time
Job Posted Date:- 30th March 2022
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Management graduates preferably with 0-1 year of experience. Candidates with technical background or experience in the IT industry.
- Eagerness to learn: Showing awareness of the major issues across the IT industry and eagerness to learn more
- Strong communication skills- verbal & written. Should structure all communication with meaning and flow with good command of the English language
- Problem-solving skills: Strong analytical skills and the ability to think independently
About the role:-
- Gartner’s Secondary Research Service (SRS) team works closely with research practices to understand their overall research needs and help them with complex and strategic research projects.
- As a ‘Market Research Specialist,’ you will generate insights using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques to help the larger analysts’ community.
- You will closely work with analysts to scope the project, device search strategy, analyze data, summarize, and help visualize and build data story.
- The job requires an open mind individual with a proactive approach, an interest in learning about the latest technology trends and the ability to interpret information & apply this to solve the research problem
Responsibilities(What you’ll do):-
- Conduct research on Technology products and services using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques.
- Compare/benchmark different technology products (cloud, IT services, Devices, etc.) by understanding online help, user guides, manuals, white papers, design/product specifications, project plan, etc.
- Analyze the research findings and draw inferences and conclusions to the research query
- Create, assimilate and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner
- Deliver projects on time and maintain high quality standards of the deliverables
- Actively participate in formal and in-formal knowledge sharing sessions, including Research Communities
Gartner Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs