Gartner Off Campus Recruitment:-
Gartner is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer for the Gurgaon, India location. The complete details about Gartner Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Gartner
Job Position:- Associate Software Engineer
Job Location:- Gurgaon, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full time
Job ID:- 71807
Job Posted Date:- 22nd September 2022
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Recent college graduate with formal training/class work/internship work in software development
- Earning a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or related engineering field
- Motivated, high-potential performer with a passion for influencing and empowering others
- A team player who is willing to collaborate, innovate, and shape this program along with other initiatives within Gartner
- India work authorization required
Project experience with web application technologies:
- Front End: Java Script, HTML/DHTML, React, Bootstrap, etc.
- Middle Tier: Python, Java/J2EE, node.js or .NET
- Back End: Relational databases (SQL), knowledge of NoSQL databases a plus
- Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) preferred
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning techniques a plus
- Ambition and interest in taking your career towards a technical leadership role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities(What you’ll do):-
- Rotate through a full-time, two-year rotational program with 6-month assignments to gain exposure to various business functions and technologies.
- You will be integrated into the day-to-day operations of your project team, assuming full responsibility for tasks assigned to you, with guidance and mentorship from senior technical leads.
- You will collaborate with a global team of innovators to solve current business challenges.
- You will build technical skills in critical areas while partnering across the organization.
- You will solve real business problems, working on real projects such as:
- Working on full-stack software initiatives using React, Node.js, Python, Java or .NET
- Deploying cutting-edge serverless cloud technologies such as Lambda, Step Functions, Kafka, SQS, SNS, etc.
- Leveraging high-availability cloud databases
- Developing NLP, AI and Machine Learning solutions
- You will employ a working knowledge of SDLC, SCRUM, and Agile methodologies.
Gartner Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs