GE power recruitment drive:-
GE Power is an American energy techniques company, owned by General Electric. GE Power is the largest energy techniques and selling energy company in the world. In 2018, General Electric power plants produced one-third of the world’s electricity
GE is a leading energy player in the country with strong capabilities in engineering, manufacturing, project management and supply of products and solutions for power generation and transmission infrastructure requirements.
Company Name :- GE Power
Company Website :- www.ge.com
Job Position:- Engineering Intern
Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
• Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic from reputed College/University
• Proficiency in MS Office applications.
• Power system design/simulation experience is added advantage
Intern will work in the field of Power Electronics and Drives design/study and System engineering under the mentor-ship of technical expert in this field. The individual will work on a function depending on their prior coursework and degree.
Click Here To Learn the Top Courses C Programming, Data Structures,Algorithm and Linux ,Java,Python,Data Science, .Net ,Machine Learning ..and many more To Get Your Dream Job in Top Companies
• Work with System Engineer in assigned project in the field of Power Electronics & Drives Design / Study /Simulations
• Work with ITO team in preparing technical proposals to be submitted to the customer.
• Develop and execute subsystem validation test plans in assigned domain through literature survey
• Work closely with mentors to provide technical clarification in current project, equipment under test or in-service platforms
• Provide documentation support in the assigned project
• Apply training towards developing new concepts / proposal formulations, analysis / modeling, and development of advanced solutions for distribution networks automation.
• Provide technical support and assistance to overall project team as appropriate including commissioning and service
• Be self-motivated, creative and a team player, with ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems.
GE power recruitment drive Apply Link :- click here (apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives
|Off campus Drive||Apply Link|