GeekyAnts Off Campus Recruitment:-
GeekyAnts is hiring candidates for the role of Frontend Software Engineer for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India locations. The complete details about GeekyAnts Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- GeekyAnts
Job Position:- Frontend Software Engineer
Job Locations:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- ₹ 5,00,000 LPA
Drive Date: Saturday, 15th July 2023
Drive Location: Online
- 2022 & 2023 batch BE/ BTech (CS/ IT/ ECE related branches) / MCA.
- Good academic track record
- High pH Score
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field. [2022 & 2023 batch]
- Fresh graduates are welcome. However, any previous internship experience related to software development, especially with frontend technologies, is a plus.
- Solid understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a strong desire to learn and keep up with the latest trends in frontend development.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
Frontend Software Engineer at GeekyAnts, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using popular web technologies. You will work closely with other engineers, clients and product teams to ensure the development and seamless integration of user-facing elements.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability while ensuring application security.
- Collaborate with product design and backend teams to create a seamless and interactive user experience.
- Work with product management to understand, clarify, and shape requirements, and to provide technology and design options.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain a high-quality codebase.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- The Agreement tenure will be for 18 months from the date of joining.
- The company spends considerable effort in training new employees through direct mentoring by senior folks.
- Only candidates willing to commit to 18 months of tenure need to apply.
Last Date To Apply: Wednesday, 12th July, 2023
GeekyAnts Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|