Genesys Off Campus Hiring:-
Genesys is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer for the Chennai / Hyderabad locations. The complete details about Genesys Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- Genesys
Job Position:- Associate Software Engineer
Job Locations:- Chennai / Hyderabad
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 220002BB
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related discipline
- Familiarity with web applications or REST API’s built using modern frameworks
- Experience with Python or Java
- Experience using unit testing libs to develop test cases around your own work
- A strong understanding of cloud automation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Some of the core technology that Genesys currently use on their team:
- Application Integration: SNS, SQS, Step Functions, SWF
- Management: AWS AppConfig `, CloudWatch, AWS Organizations
- Compute: EC2, EC2 Image Builder, Lambda
- Infrastructure: CloudFormation, Terraform
- Languages: Java, Python, Groovy
- Deployment: Jenkins, Ansible
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
Desirable Skills:- The ideal candidate would also have experience with:
- Experience using NoSQL solutions
- Experience with Amazon Web Services API or various SDKs
- Experience developing REST APIs.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Attend daily standups with team members for communication, sharing of ideas and for supporting fellow team members in resolving any blocking issues.
- Participate in code reviews across multiple services in an effort to provide constructive feedback to help team members.
- Create and maintain various unit and integration tests across multiple microservices.
- Always be on the lookout for improving existing services, either with code changes and/or architecture changes.
- Genesys features set sometimes requires collaboration with other teams across the Genesys Cloud platform, you will need to effectively communicate and work with other team members when working on features
- The use of metrics and logging is very important to maintain our microservices, this should be valued as a first-class component in both new and existing development.
- Work with remote team members in designing, developing, and testing features and functionality that include high scalability, availability, and reliability
- A positive attitude and willingness to take on new tasks as they arise
Genesys Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|HARMAN International||Click here|