Genpact Recruitment 2020:-
Genpact hiring candidates having Bachelor’s degree required in science, engineering or related field (advanced degree preferred) for the role of Management Trainee – Regulatory Affairs for Mumbai location.
The complete details about Genpact Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Company Name:- Genpact
Company Website:- www.genpact.com
Job Position:- Management Trainee – Regulatory Affairs
Location :- Mumbai
Bachelor’s degree required in science, engineering or related field (advanced degree preferred).
Job Description and Responsibilities:-
Genpact Inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee, Regulatory affairs. The person
will be responsible for implementing CMC regulatory strategies for assigned pharmaceutical products in accordance with global regulations, guidances and defined regulatory strategies along with the preparation and review of information required for development of regulatory CMC dossiers for commercial products.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate issues in a succinct and logical manner. Strong listening skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of related fields (e.g., pharmaceutical manufacturing, analytical testing, and quality assurance).
- Ability to generate innovative solutions to problems and effectively work with and communicate to key stakeholders.
- Flexibility in responding to changing priorities or dealing with unexpected events.
- Capability to handle multiple priorities and balance work to achieve business goals.
- Effective leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and work with team when help is needed.
- Ability to identify problems and work with team to formulate a potential course of action
Genpact Recruitment 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Channel(5500+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here
Join Whats Up Group :- Click Here
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Also apply other off campus jobs