Genpact Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Genpact hiring candidates for the role of Associate – UI Developer -CAP029267 for the Noida & Bangalore location. The complete details about Genpact Recruitment Drive 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- Genpact
Job Position:- Associate – UI Developer -CAP029267
Job Location:- Noida & Bangalore
Salary:- As per Company standards
Job Category:- Full Time
Job Function:- Operations
- Bachelor in Computer Science (BE or B.Tech) with minimum 65%
Education Level:- Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
- Flexible to work in extended/adjusted timing
- Proactively identify & mitigate technical issues.
- Able to work as a team member or solo contributor
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
Master Skills List:- Consulting
Are you the one Genpact is looking for?
- Inviting applications for the role of Associate, UI Developer
- In this role, resources will be responsible to collaborate with design team, technology, and architecture teams. Responsible for the usage of technologies across the existing client products.
- Create reusable components, and perform integration testing. Design and maintain coding standards to enhance user experience.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with the latest features
- Able to work in a fast pace high-performance development environment
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Unposting Date:- May 23, 2021, 11:59:00 PM
Genpact Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register(Only BE/BTech )||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs